& STORY IDEAS
- Maine’s Cliff House Resort & Spa Basks in Solar Energy Gains
- The Maine Place to Visit this Season
- Maine Driving Tour
- Nothing Says Summer Like Lobster in Maine
- August Is Wild Blueberry Month in Maine
- The Cliff House Resort & Spa Installs One of Maine’s Largest Solar Thermal Projects
- A Complete Maine Experience
- Blueberries for Keeping Winter Skin Beautiful
- This Girls Getaway Has Shopping, Spa and Ocean Views
- Coastal Maine Botanicals Do a Body Good
- $99 Spa Sampler: A Smart Way to Sample a Classic Maine Resort
Groups & Meetings
- Three ideas for a healthy corporate meeting (Maine salt air, anyone?)
- Maine Resort Offers Unique Team-Building Activities
- Ogunquit Resort Named “Best of the East” for Meetings and Conferences
- The Getaway That Takes Care of Business
Weddings, Family Reunions & Celebrations
- Tips for Planning a Destination Wedding in Maine
- 4 Easy Tips for Nature–Inspired Weddings
- Something Old, Something New… And Endless Ocean Blue
JUST THE FACTS
Maine Resort Offers Unique Team-Building Activities
for Groups and Corporate Meetings
Ogunquit, Maine — The Cliff House Resort & Spa, consistently ranked one of the top meeting destinations in the east, offers unique team-building activities that feature the best of Maine’s stunning south coast.
The Cliff House works with meeting planners to develop customized team-building activities that capture the Maine mystique, while keeping attendees engaged and inspired — and promoting collaboration that pays off back at the office.
Team-building activities inspired by the Resort’s coastal location include:
1. Spa Treatments. Indigenous ingredients such as Maine blueberries, wild roses and native juniper are featured in a variety of the Resort’s world-class spa treatments. Warm sea stones from nearby Bald Head Cliff are used for soothing massage. Spa-goers unwind together in the spa’s oceanfront sitting room. Meeting attendees also enjoy calming walks through the seaside stone labyrinth.
2. Boutiques and galleries. Groups discover some of Maine’s most charming coastal communities with expert-guided or selfguided walking tours in Ogunquit. Bargain-hunters bond over the area’s famous designer outlets in Kittery and Freeport, home to L.L. Bean.
3. Individual (and team) sports. The Cliff House Resort & Spa offers a state-of-the art fitness facility and swimming pools. Seasonal activities like golf, lobster boat tours, whale watching, sea kayaking, biking and hiking Maine’s “Marginal Way” — a popular cliffside footpath along the shoreline — give new meaning to team sports.
The Cliff House Resort & Spa is consistently named one of the best meetings destinations on the East Coast by Meetings Focus East Magazine. The Resort offers more than 13,000 square feet of meeting space including two conference rooms with breakout rooms, ocean-view balconies, 150-seat state-of-the-art amphitheater, and 24-hour Business Center. WiFi is available in all meeting rooms, as well as the scenic Cliffscape building and Ocean Terrace Lounge.
The Resort’s proximity to Boston (70 miles south) and Portland, Maine, with its international jetport (40 miles north) makes The Cliff House Resort & Spa a great choice for meeting planners looking for a unique east coast meeting venue.
Released February 2012