& STORY IDEAS
- Maine’s Cliff House Resort & Spa Basks in Solar Energy Gains
- The Maine Place to Visit this Season
- Maine Driving Tour
- Nothing Says Summer Like Lobster in Maine
- August Is Wild Blueberry Month in Maine
- The Cliff House Resort & Spa Installs One of Maine’s Largest Solar Thermal Projects
- A Complete Maine Experience
- Blueberries for Keeping Winter Skin Beautiful
- This Girls Getaway Has Shopping, Spa and Ocean Views
- Coastal Maine Botanicals Do a Body Good
- $99 Spa Sampler: A Smart Way to Sample a Classic Maine Resort
Groups & Meetings
- Three ideas for a healthy corporate meeting (Maine salt air, anyone?)
- Maine Resort Offers Unique Team-Building Activities
- Ogunquit Resort Named “Best of the East” for Meetings and Conferences
- The Getaway That Takes Care of Business
Weddings, Family Reunions & Celebrations
- Tips for Planning a Destination Wedding in Maine
- 4 Easy Tips for Nature–Inspired Weddings
- Something Old, Something New… And Endless Ocean Blue
JUST THE FACTS
Coastal Maine Botanicals Do a Body Good
Ogunquit, Maine — Get a summer-ready body with nutrient-rich blueberries, wild rose and red algae. The Cliff House Resort & Spa on Maine’s South Coast uses these native Maine botanicals and more at its Condé Nast-rated spa.
The Cliff House, located just 75 miles north of Boston, offers a flexible Spa Sampler Package with the option of three or four-night stays. Enjoy ocean-view lodging; full breakfast each morning; lobster dinner or choice of entrée one night; and a spa credit of $200-$300 per person.
Choose from a variety of facials, massages and body treatments, like the Blueberry Body Wrap, Maine Wild Rose Wrap, and Red Algae Luxury Detox and Slimming Therapy.
New at the spa this season — The Seaside Paradise. This head-to-toe treatment uses marine and botanical essences to detoxify, exfoliate and moisturize the face and body. A full 80-minute treatment is $180.
The Cliff House is celebrating its 140th anniversary this year. In 1872 it was all about parasols and perambulating. Today it’s about savoring the flavors of Maine — from head to toe.