& STORY IDEAS
- Maine’s Cliff House Resort & Spa Basks in Solar Energy Gains
- The Maine Place to Visit this Season
- Maine Driving Tour
- Nothing Says Summer Like Lobster in Maine
- August Is Wild Blueberry Month in Maine
- The Cliff House Resort & Spa Installs One of Maine’s Largest Solar Thermal Projects
- A Complete Maine Experience
- Blueberries for Keeping Winter Skin Beautiful
- This Girls Getaway Has Shopping, Spa and Ocean Views
- Coastal Maine Botanicals Do a Body Good
- $99 Spa Sampler: A Smart Way to Sample a Classic Maine Resort
Groups & Meetings
- Three ideas for a healthy corporate meeting (Maine salt air, anyone?)
- Maine Resort Offers Unique Team-Building Activities
- Ogunquit Resort Named “Best of the East” for Meetings and Conferences
- The Getaway That Takes Care of Business
Weddings, Family Reunions & Celebrations
- Tips for Planning a Destination Wedding in Maine
- 4 Easy Tips for Nature–Inspired Weddings
- Something Old, Something New… And Endless Ocean Blue
JUST THE FACTS
A Complete Maine Experience
Ogunquit, Maine — Looking for the complete Maine experience this summer? The Cliff House Resort & Spa, a 75-mile drive from Boston, has the setting, package – and lobster – you’re looking for.
Get it all in the Resort’s Yankee Catch Package. This three night/four day stay includes ocean-view lodging; full breakfast every day; and lobster dinner or choice of entrée one night. From $553 per person based on double occupancy.
Plus this season the Cliff House is celebrating its 140th anniversary with a Lobster Tasting for Two. This five-course dinner includes lobster bisque, fresh lobster spring roll, mini lobster quesadilla, lobster citrus risotto, and half grilled lobster tail with truffle butter, all paired with a bottle of iced Chandon Brut Sparkling Wine. $140 for two.
Indulge in Maine’s official state berry – the anti-oxidant rich blueberry – at the Resort’s Condé Nast-rated spa. Luxurious treatments include native Maine botanicals like wild rose, red algae and juniper to detoxify, soothe and uplift.
The Cliff House is set high atop Bald Head Cliff overlooking the Atlantic. It’s within easy driving distance of Ogunquit and Kennebunkport, designer outlet shopping in Kittery, and Maine’s iconic L.L. Bean in Freeport. For complete details on packages and promotions, visit our Lodging and Packages page.