& STORY IDEAS
- Maine’s Cliff House Resort & Spa Basks in Solar Energy Gains
- The Maine Place to Visit this Season
- Maine Driving Tour
- Nothing Says Summer Like Lobster in Maine
- August Is Wild Blueberry Month in Maine
- The Cliff House Resort & Spa Installs One of Maine’s Largest Solar Thermal Projects
- A Complete Maine Experience
- Blueberries for Keeping Winter Skin Beautiful
- This Girls Getaway Has Shopping, Spa and Ocean Views
- Coastal Maine Botanicals Do a Body Good
- $99 Spa Sampler: A Smart Way to Sample a Classic Maine Resort
Groups & Meetings
- Three ideas for a healthy corporate meeting (Maine salt air, anyone?)
- Maine Resort Offers Unique Team-Building Activities
- Ogunquit Resort Named “Best of the East” for Meetings and Conferences
- The Getaway That Takes Care of Business
Weddings, Family Reunions & Celebrations
- Tips for Planning a Destination Wedding in Maine
- 4 Easy Tips for Nature–Inspired Weddings
- Something Old, Something New… And Endless Ocean Blue
JUST THE FACTS
This Girls Getaway Has Shopping,
Spa and Ocean Views
The Cliff House Offers the Ultimate Oceanfront Getaway
OGUNQUIT, Maine — It’s the ultimate girlfriend getaway — a Maine vacation with ocean views, pampering spa and world-class shopping.
The Mothers/Daughters/Sisters/Friends package at The Cliff House Resort & Spa on Maine’s beautiful south coast lets guests shop ‘til they drop at local boutiques and designer outlets. Relax with a pampering spa treatment or drinks poolside. Indulge in locally sourced cuisine in the cliff-top dining room. And dish into the night.
This two-night stay includes ocean-view spa lodging; full breakfast each morning; lobster dinner or choice of entrée one night; $125 spa credit per person; and artisan truffles and champagne. From $560 per person based on double occupancy; $299 per person for a third and fourth.
This season the Cliff House is celebrating its 140th Anniversary with lots of anniversary specials. Like a five-course Lobster Tasting for Two and Blueberry Bellini.
The Cliff House is just an hour north of Boston — and the very best place to celebrate best friends forever!