& STORY IDEAS
- Maine’s Cliff House Resort & Spa Basks in Solar Energy Gains
- The Maine Place to Visit this Season
- Maine Driving Tour
- Nothing Says Summer Like Lobster in Maine
- August Is Wild Blueberry Month in Maine
- The Cliff House Resort & Spa Installs One of Maine’s Largest Solar Thermal Projects
- A Complete Maine Experience
- Blueberries for Keeping Winter Skin Beautiful
- This Girls Getaway Has Shopping, Spa and Ocean Views
- Coastal Maine Botanicals Do a Body Good
- $99 Spa Sampler: A Smart Way to Sample a Classic Maine Resort
Groups & Meetings
- Three ideas for a healthy corporate meeting (Maine salt air, anyone?)
- Maine Resort Offers Unique Team-Building Activities
- Ogunquit Resort Named “Best of the East” for Meetings and Conferences
- The Getaway That Takes Care of Business
Weddings, Family Reunions & Celebrations
- Tips for Planning a Destination Wedding in Maine
- 4 Easy Tips for Nature–Inspired Weddings
- Something Old, Something New… And Endless Ocean Blue
JUST THE FACTS
Three ideas for a healthy corporate meeting (Maine salt air, anyone?)
The Cliff House uses its coastal Maine setting as inspiration for healthy and productive business meetings.
OGUNQUIT, Maine — Meeting planners looking for a healthy venue find it at the Cliff House Resort & Spa on Maine’s beautiful south coast. Just an hour north of Boston, this Maine coastal resort features state-of-the-art conference facilities with an emphasis on locally sourced foods and stress-soothing amenities. It is a Maine conference facility with everything meeting planners need for a corporate meeting with healthy touches.
The Cliff House offers these three tips for planning a healthy business meeting:
1. Serve fresh local foods. Conference-goers seek smart food options with fresh, local ingredients. The Cliff House uses freshly prepared, locally sourced ingredients for creative menu options that emphasize local cuisine.
2. Pamper attendees. Allow attendees time to relax and rejuvenate. Whether offering complete spa treatments, a meditative walk or deep breathing exercises, conference-goers will appreciate and respond to a little pampering. The Resort’s world-class spa offers a variety of stress-reducing, immune-boosting therapies from pampering massages to full body wraps. The new Seaside Paradise is a head-to-toe facial that uses marine and botanical essences to cleanse, exfoliate and detoxify face and body. The Resort works with meeting planners to offer full spa packages for complete relaxation or mini spa sessions that fit easily into any meeting agenda.
3. Include stress-busting activities. Healthy group activities allow participants to connect, get some exercise and reduce stress ? the perfect prescription for recharging professional batteries.The Cliff House offers a variety of healthy activities inspired by the coastal setting: an indoor pool and fitness facility along with access to nearby golf, sea kayak excursions, oceanfront walks, lobster cruises and surfing.
A certified Environment Leader, the Cliff House has a healthy approach to energy efficiency, including solar heated hot water for spa building guests. Bracing Maine salt air completes the picture of health.
For details and tips for meeting planning, call (207)361-1000.