Our casual New England style restaurant Nubb's Lobster Shack is pleased to debut another summer season. Our quintessential Maine lobster pound experience with unparalleled coastal views of the Atlantic. Nosh on whole steamed Maine lobsters or our famous lobster rolls, or try one of the signature Nubb’s specialties such as Lobster Totchos. Relax in our open seating while you sample local craft beers and handcrafted cocktails, and take in all that the local flavor has to offer.
December 31st 2020: 12pm-9pm
Beginning January 1, 2021, Nubb's Lobster Shack will be closed Monday - Wednesday. Open 12-8 Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Thank you again for your support of Cliff House during this time.
IGLOOS AT NUBB'S LOBSTER SHACK
Cliffside Igloos at Nubb's are back!
Open to the Public by reservation, Igloos are available Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 3pm to 6pm, for reservations contact our team at 855-867-0946. Igloos are available for up to six guests, and will be fully sanitized between each party. Two packages are available for igloo reservations:
1. Igloo Rental $150
- 2hr Igloo Use
- No outside food or beverage permitted
- Access to order from full Nubb's menu and beverage list
2. The Classic Package $275
Igloos MUST be reserved by calling our team at (855) 867-0946. 24-hour cancellation policy or subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Rules for Igloo rental:
- There is no smoking allowed- this includes cigarettes, cigars, vapor and electronic cigarettes.
- All guests who enter must be at least 21 years old with a valid ID. Younger guests are admitted with adult supervision.
- Guests may not tamper or remove anything from the Igloo.
- No outside food and beverage are permitted; all food and beverage shall be furnished or sold by Nubb’s Lobster Shack.
- If you book within 24 hours the only package available will be the 'Igloo Rental', $150 package.
- You may cancel 24 hours in advance, or you will be charged
- Please drink responsibly